Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Give me a reason

Part-1

Fantastical teardrops.

Blackouts.

Obsession. Passion.

Beauty and the beast.

Deception. Perception.

Random?

Spiritual. Sex. Raw.

To lure and secure.

Pulse.

Innocence. Promise.

Memories.

Crashing of my world.

Spinning wildly in fire.

Perish of the soul and desire.

Why?

Part 1-

Shattering of a delicate

Glass stained painting.

Millions of mirrors scatter

To reflect our love.

Summer hues and winter tints

All the pain. August rain.

Restlessness of ripples.

A path unfolding into blinding light.

A new way. A new day.

Betray.

A distant shore echoing familiar voices.

Loved ones and friends. Double ends.

Nonsensical choices.

Wind blowing through my knotted hair.

Great despair.

Rocking of a chair. Ticking of a clock.

Possibilities that mock.

Your eyes, your smile.

Comfort for a while,

Nights that go on,

So wild.

Burning passion and desire,

Swaying branches . Liar!

Celebration. Lit up sky-

I know why.

We meet again. Unspoken thoughts.

Black velvet cloths.

The way you look at me-

Truly Maddy Deeply.

****************

3 comments:

  1. I knew you'd write. Oh My God. And THIS. Fuck. Stop it now. Remember what I told you last night :)
    And the last line. I only saw it when I read it for the second time. And I feel like crying :(
    But I love you! And I'm always here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. note how there's a part 1 and a part 1 again? AND the first one is for ashu, and the second, hmm u guessed:)
    <3
    i know you re there. and thats whats the best part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the parts, yes :) I know you too well.

    ReplyDelete