Friday, January 7, 2011

carried away

Carried away by whispers,
Visible in the glow of starlight
Of the mystic, magic night,
And the bright sun burnt
Sunlight.
I’m present in the dust,
That shimmers, I’m in the breeze.
An unmade bed, lays rustled like
The autumn leaves, the dark blue coat
That covers a crease.

My presence lies true to purity,
Of my existence there is no surety,
Courage defines me,
Cheaters are-
A deep-seated animosity
But you could look for me in most songs
And lovers, in passion and in
Push overs.
My spirit lies captured in
Discarded choices,
Unseen faces and unspoken voices;
In broken hearts, in photographs,
In wounds that fail to heal,
My secrets and my identity
Stay unrevealed.

I ride in dark waters and
In breathtaking Dreams,
Lonesome forests, above
Misty Mountain Seams.
I’m lured by prayers
And hungry wishes,
Wet colour complemented by
Dripping brushes.



I’m meant to wander
Be free, but life captures me
Into a new body,
Every time.
And Leaves me deprived
Of beauty and rhyme.

And behold there is a birth!
In a rich mans ditch,
In a poor mans hole,
And once more in the
Name of life, there is
Murder of the soul.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. I love everything! Especially the second stanza. Wow,wow,wow. :)

    ReplyDelete